1. She had her first acting break when she was 17.
She’s an Australian actress and she began her acting career when she was only 17. Before that, she was working 3 jobs to support her family.
2. Her first movie was alongside Rachel McAdams.
The movie was called About Time and it starred Rachel McAdams and Domhall Gleeson.
3. She loves to surf.
She isn’t very glamourous in regular life. Her style statement would definitely be the tomboy like and in her free time, she loves to surf or chill by the farm with animals.
4. She’s been dating Tom Ackerley for 2 years now.
They’re both huge Rangers’ fans.
5. After her role in Wolf Of Wall Street, her career skyrocketed.
She landed her role alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf Of Wall Street and she wasn’t very known then. Since then, her career has taken a very good turn.
6. She decided to go fully nude for her role in Wolf Of Wall Street.
In the sex scene with Leo, she had to appear in her robe but she decided to go fully nude because that would seem more realistic.
7. She slapped Leonardo DiCaprio during her audition.
During her audition for the fight scene, she actually slapped Leo on the face so that it would look more real and that’s how she got the part. FYI, Leo loved her improvise.
8. She’s starring in Suicide Squad alongside Will Smith and Jared Leto.
She’s made most of the cast members tattoo the word ‘SKWAD’ on their bodies.
9. She has also starred with Will Smith in Focus.
10. She also appeared as Jane in The Legend Of Tarzan
She refused to lose weight for that character.
11. She’s competed against Emma Stone for many roles.
Including The Legend Of Tarzan and Birdman.